Shepparton is always a great area to visit all year round when you’re visiting Australia, there’s always a chance for you to visit restaurants and shops that serve exciting meals.
Nevertheless, Shepparton is not always about food; the place also has some exciting places and events to attend and visit, and it’s an awesome location where you can feel the suburb atmosphere as you stroll around its street breathing some fresh air.
Care to visit the area anytime soon? Try these amazing Airbnbs and Accommodation and worry not about how you can get by through the night at Shepparton.
Corner Corio St and Granthorn Street, Shepparton
A rare find because of its tranquil atmosphere with the best cabin aesthetics, you’ll find yourself in a lovely and bright home with a leafy outdoor area below fairy lights, filled with ample seating and a BBQ area.
– 3 bedrooms
– Parking space
– Laundry Area
Families and those with pets
– Dunkirk Avenue Shops
– 1km away from the Goulburn River
– 400 km walk to WS James Park (with children’s play equipment
114 The Boulevard, Shepparton
With timeless art deco that just exhausts French architecture and minimal yet luxurious design, this Airbnb is one of the most well-sought accommodations in Shepparton. Filled with an artsy and eclectic collection of furniture finds and artworks, you’ll be forever amazed by how fascinating it feels when you book your way here.
– Bedrooms and laundry
– Family entertainment (books and toys)
– Self-contained kitchen
– Private Patio/ balcony
– Outdoor dining area and firepit
– BBQ facilities
Families and Friends
– 2.6km from town and close to the golf clubs, restaurants, and shops
– Alongside the Goulburn River
– Short walk to Shepparton Art Museum
– Quick stroll to Victoria Park Lake and Fryers Street Food precinct
481 Wyndham Street, Shepparton
A luxurious hotel room with an interior that comes luxuriously without hurting the budget, where your family can stay close to the tourist spots in Shepparton.
– Indoor pool
– Fitness Center
– Sauna and spa
– Desk areas for working
Families and working individuals
– Less than 5 minutes drive to Shepparton Art Gallery
– 5-minute stroll to parklands and Lake Victoria
– 15-minute drive to the local wineries
– Nearby restaurants, cafes, and shops
65-67 Wyndham Street, Shepparton
Laidback stays in a tranquil atmosphere for a comfortable retreat with friends over the weekend. Filled with palm trees and nicely done architecture, it’s a one-of-a-kind accommodation to eradicate those stress away.
– Outdoor pool
– Picnic area
– Fine dining
Families and friends
– 13 min walk to Mooving Art Shepparton
– 2 min drive to Victoria Lake
– 3 min drive to Ardmona Kidstown Adventure Playground
– 5 min drive to Shepparton Golf Club
109 Wyndham Street, Shepparton
Get those tans and swim in an amazing landscaped pool where you can dip all day and night. Rooms are also clean and great, and everything is made quite simple that just blows a serene atmosphere for you.
– Outdoor Pool
– Tea/Coffee maker in rooms
– Hot tub and spa
Families and friends
– 2km from Mooving Art Shepparton and Greater Shepparton Visitor Centre
– 5km from Victoria Lake Park and Ardmona Kidstown Adventure Playground
– 2km from Deakin Reserve
505 Wyndham Street, Shepparton
A fabulous accommodation that screams extravagance, eloquent environment, with a dashing hotel accommodation you have never experienced before. Also nicely furnished, with minimal yet exquisite rooms overlooking Lake Victoria
– Outdoor pool
– Bar and restaurant
– Work desks
Professional individuals seeking leisure
– 801 m from Shepparton city center
– 3 min drive from Shepparton Art Gallery
– 15 min drive to Shepparton Golf Club
River Red Gum, Mooroopna
Let’s add something quite inviting and peculiar, shall we? Get yourselves stress-free with this cabin accommodation that sets up a serene and beautiful atmosphere away from the crowd. Secluded, minimal, and perfect – a place in Red River Gum you’ll look forward to.
– Queen sized bed
– Self contained kitchen
– Air Conditioner
Individuals or couples who want to be alone
– 2.1 km away from Shepparton Golf Club
– 5.4 km away from Mooving Art Shepparton
– 5.6 km away from Shepparton Center
– 5.7 km away from Victoria Lake Park
If you happen to want to visit Shepparton anytime soon, you might be wondering where you can stay for a day or two. Yet, no need to be confused as there are plenty of places to choose from and get you chilling after that exhausting week of overworking.
Come now – Shepparton is just one of the exciting places in Victoria to visit!