Sitting on the banks of the Murray River, Mildura is one of the best places in Victoria where you and your friends can have a fun-filled getaway. With it being a food bowl in the region, there is a lot you can munch on as you stroll around the regional city with some tranquil walks, binge-eating, and a bounty of amazing things where everyone can always do something. With its wonderful landscape, you cannot help but wonder if you should stay for a day or two – well the quick answer to that one is to visit Mildura for more than a day, and you’ll forever fall in love with the place as you spend the next 2 days there.
Don’t know where to stay? Try these accommodations and enjoy your vacation as you sleep in a wonderful room or house that’s just a minute’s walk away from Mildura’s center.
818 Fifteenth St, Mildura
On leafy grounds and an enjoyable caravan park for all ages, let your kids enjoy the water area and the playground as you stroll along the vast landscape and have your way to a secluded and tranquil lake where you all can enjoy.
– Cabins and caravan area
– Camp Kitchen and Gazebo
– Sports and Go Karts Area
– BBQ spots
– Picnic Spot over a lake
Best suited for:
Families with kids
– 6 km from Mildura Arts Centre and Ornamental Lakes Park
– Short stroll to Gateway Tavern and Shopping Centres
– 4 km from the Murray River
435 Cureton Avenue, Mildura
Set up your tents and breathe the freshest air in Victoria with a wonderful accommodation that eradicates the bustling crowd and embraces the quiet in the region. Filled with trees and grasslands, you’ll be able to have that much-needed break in an absolutely beautiful holiday park.
– Cabins, RVs, and Villa accommodation choices
– Riverview picnics
– Patios for chilling
– Kids’ outdoor play equipment
– BBQ facilities in a picturesque outdoor area
Families and friends (pets also allowed)
– 1.7 km from Mildura Station Homestead
– 2.3 km to Rio Vista Park, and 2.8 km to Jaycee Park
– Close to Murray River
478 Deakin Avenue, Mildura
A prestigious holiday park where the whole family can have some fun-filled getaways in the best waterpark, playground, and exciting accommodation with cabins, RVs, and camping spots, you can never go wrong with this accommodation that just suits everybody’s preference for something extraordinary.
– waterparks and playgrounds for all ages
– indoor games room
– outdoor camp kitchen
– BBQs all around the park
– camping spots for tents
– short stroll to the main shopping center and eateries
– 3 km to Murray River and waterfront parks and gardens
– 5 min walk to Mildura Central
Hugh King Drive, Mildura
Looking for a secluded place in the abundance of nature minus the crowd? Be on a spacious cabin accommodation that sets your minimalist mood with its ever-glowing aesthetics that just blows off the brightness of the day. The tranquility of private secluded property is what this accommodation is all about.
– Secluded space
– Patio with BBQ facilities
– Waterfront and golf course front
– Lots of walking tracks near the wildlife
– 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms
Families and friends
– 0.2 km to Ornamental Lakes Park
– 0.7 km to Langtree Hall Museum and Mildura Arts Centre
– 0.9 km from Mildura Waves
– 2 km to Mildura Golf Resort
373 Deakin Avenue, Mildura
Are you up from some tropical accommodation that sets your vacation vibes in the Pacific without leaving Victoria? – Here’s the perfect spot to provide you with that islander feel any time of the day.
– outdoor pool
– Gym and bar
– Buffet breakfast
– Outdoor tennis court
– BBQ facilities, a garden area, and a picnic and garden spot
Individuals and friends
– 1 min drive to Mildura Waves
– 14 min walk to Central Mildura Shopping Center
– 4 min drive to Murray River
– 20-minute stroll to restaurants and pubs
433 Deakin Avenue, Mildura
The most suitable place to travel alone or with a special someone, be in a laidback accommodation that’s pretty simple yet enjoyable to keep those stressors away – this accommodation is what minimal feels and looks like, without having to hurt your budget on a quick weekend or holiday trip.
– outdoor pool
– room service
– business center
– Kitchenette and toasters, coffee and tea maker
– Balcony and Garden
– Airport Shuttle
Business people and individuals traveling alone or with a partner
– 3 km to Central Mildura Shopping Center, Mildura Waves, and Mildura Visitor Information Centre
– 5 km to Mildura Brewery Pub
– 10-minute walk to Green Pines Park
– Short stroll to restaurants and cafes
116 Olive Avenue, Mildura
Finding a place that’s close to the most exciting spots in Mildura? Have your way around the tourist spots and the best cafes and restaurants with this seemingly pure and spacious accommodation that’s perfect for a reunion with friends.
– self-contained air-conditioned rooms
– private front & rear courtyards
– Kitchen and BBQ
– 0.4 km from Mildura Waves and Mildura Brewery Pub
– Less than 0.1 km from Langtree Hall Museum
– 0.6 km to Mildura Arts Centre
– 0.9 km to Jaycee Park
– 1.1 km to Mildura Golf Resort
What are you waiting for? Visit Mildura and enjoy its wonders… all with some great food and amazing attractions all day, every day!