Pregnancy is one of those things you don’t really understand until you go through it yourself. I thought my pregnancy would be magical and easy but so far it has been difficult.
Of course, I’m grateful to be able to get pregnant in the first place but that doesn’t mean that I can’t complain about it being hard!
Pregnancy throws you a lot of curveballs. From fatigue to nausea, to terrible bladder control. I never realised how hard pregnant woman had it until I did it myself.
That being said it’s a pretty amazing experience.
Here are 30 + relatable and funny pregnancy memes to get you through those tiring 9 months!
1. I have to hear about this from my mother, so my kid will too!
2. I might not be able to lift heavy objects but I can grow an entire human brain without lifting a finger.
3. We can all relate to this tired kitty.
4. Is she even human?
5. I have had advice from everyone. Including clueless men without children.
6.Why does someone so small need so much stuff?
7. I literally put the orange juice in the glasses cupboard yesterday.
8. My bladder always chooses to be active in the middle of the night.
9. 1st Trimester almost scared me off ever getting pregnant again.
10. When you’re practically screaming “get this baby out of me”
11. This is why my partner sleeps on the couch now
12. I’m almost considering wearing nappies.
13. I think the term morning sickness must have been invented by a man
14. When all the foods you crave are banned
15. Good idea
16. Sorry if me being pregnant is hard for YOU!
17. At least I can eat as much as I want
18. This happens to me every night before bed. Do I want to be hydrated or do I want to get a good night sleep?
19. This looks just like me.
20. Are you allowed to be mad at him for putting you in this position in the first place?
21. Growing eyeballs and tiny baby hands are hard. Okay.
22.Not sure but it seems like a good enough excuse to me/
23. I was also saying this before I was pregnant but now this is extra relatable.
24. Why does everyone else’s pregnancies seem to go so fast but mine goes so slow?
25. Surely it wasn’t the extra 10000 calories a day that I’ve been eating.
26. Can somebody please make this happen?
27. I just want sushi.
28. Wow! I wish I got a full 40 minutes!
29. …And if I could stop peeing every 5 minutes that would be great.
30. Wow! What a nice husband.
31. This is so true.
32. I am so sensitive right now.
33. When your husband’s clothes are all that fit you.
34.When you already feel like a huge whale and someone makes you feel worse.
36. I had people ask me before the 12-week mark and it was incredibly uncomfortable.
37. Lying husband “no your belly is barely noticeable”
38. Times like this I think back to when I considered it uncool to get to the club before 11 PM.
Share with us your favourite pregnancy memes in the comments below!