Healthy Mini Christmas Cake Ingredients
- ½ cup sultanas
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ cup pineapple, crushed
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Cover the sultanas in boiling water and soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat the egg, oil and golden syrup together.
- Add carrot, banana and pineapple.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon and baking powder together.
- Place husks from the flour back into the mixture.
- Add the oats and stir through.
- Add the drained sultanas and stir through.
- Place mini Christmas-coloured patty pans into mini muffin trays, and fill the mixture to the rim.
- Bake at 160°C for 20 minutes or until the skewer comes out cleanly.
- Decorate as desired.
Makes 24-30 mini cakes.
- These can be used as mini cakes all year round.
- Great for freezing in sets of 2.
- Great for the whole family.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E